The Center for Children and Families is closely aligned with the Brown Center for the Study of Children at Risk
, which has been conducting research and providing services on child development and behavior issues since 1991 - first as Women & Infants' Infant Development Center and, since 2005, as the Brown Center for the Study of Children at Risk.
· Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic (ASD)
· Behavioral and Development
· Infant Behavior,Cry and Sleep clinic (Colic)
· Perinatal and Postpartum Services
· Healthy Early Relationships Clinic (HER)
· Occupational Therapy (OT) Consult Service
Meet our Providers: The Clinicians at the Center for Children and Families strive to ensure a comfortable experience for all of our patients and their familes.